Sr. BI Developer [Sr.-ISS-Gan-2019-10-25-57]Back To List
Number of Vacancy : 1
Applicant must have: 3 - 5 Years Experience
QlikView, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense
Nprinting , reports & dashboards, MS SQL Server database and Data Warehousing
Roles And responsibilities
- Must have minimum of 3-5 years on QlikView experienced with any additional BI Tool skill set (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense)
- Experience with Nprinting 16 or above
- Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, reports & dashboards
- Strong knowledge in building optimized data model understanding Star Schema and Snow Flake schema based on Business requirements
- Extremely comfortable playing with the data using SQL in Oracle or MS SQL Server database (any one)
- Experience in implementing QlikView best practices including script standards and System Architecture
- Must possess good concepts in Business Intelligence and Data warehousing
- Experience with QlikView Server setup, configuration and administration in a standalone or clustered environment
- Experience with QlikView Publisher including job setup and distribution in standalone or clustered environment
- Innovative, Courageous, Very good in Communication
- Play role of Sr. Developer in Oracle BI Projects
- Have potential to play role of Team Lead
- Client communication, Project Coordination.
- Design the innovative solution and implement
- Lead team to take care of the Project work and achieve the milestones of the Project, guide and help them
- Learn New Technologies
- Help to cultivate good positive work culture in the team.
- Align with the Higher management and maintain the cohesiveness and synergy.
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
- QlikView. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense , Nprinting , reports & dashboards and Data Warehousing
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!