MS. Azure Manager [MS -ISS-Gan-2019-10-04-56]Back To List
Number of Vacancy : 1
Applicant must have: 5+ years Experience
- BE/ B.Tech
- (Scala, R or Python), Pyspark, Hadoop, Spark, Pig/Hive, Azure Data Factory – ADF, Data warehousing, big data , Databricks , NoSQL, and business analytics
Roles And responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience with deep understanding in both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts, including relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle), Data warehousing, big data (Hadoop, Spark, Storm), noSQL, and business analytics
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions)
- Understanding of big data use-cases and Hadoop-based design patterns Knowledge of real time/stream analytics trend
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of complex application architectures (i.e. having an ·architectural sense for connecting data sources, data visualization, structured and unstructured data, etc.)
- Demonstrable hands on experience implementing Big Data solutions using Microsoft Data Platform and Azure Data Services
- Create a data factory, orchestrate data processing activities in a data-driven workflow, monitor and manage the data factory, move, transform and analyze data.
- Design big data real-time processing solutions:
- Ingest data for real-time processing, design and provision compute resources, design for lambda architecture, design for real-time processing.
- Designing big data batch processing and interactive solutions
- Ingest data for batch and interactive processing, design and provision compute clusters, design for data security, design for batch processing, design interactive queries
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Software design or development, Application Design, Systems Operations / Management, Database architecture, Virtualization, IT Security
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
- Databricks and using Spark for data processing.
- Azure Data Factory – ADF.
- hybrid and/or cloud architectures that utilize Azure
- (Scala, R or Python), Pyspark, Hadoop, Spark, Pig/Hive is a must have.
- Azure SQL DB/DW, HD Insight, Azure Data ,
- Power BI will be a plus
- Redis, NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra is a plus
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!