Jr. Oracle Apps DBABack To List
Number of Vacancy : 4
Applicant must have: 3-5 Years Experience
- Graduation in IT / Computer Science
- Oracle EBS Administration
- Oracle DB Administration
- Patching & Cloning
- Backup and Recovery (EBS and DB)
- Troubleshooting Skills
- OPatch, ADPATCH
- monitoring RAC
- This position is responsible to manage and administer Oracle EBS Servers with support of daily operations and helps to develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Oracle EBS Server Environment of multinational clients.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Administration of EBS and Database environments.
- 24x7x365 availability for critical production support.
- Provide daily project status update.
- Perform complex issue resolution/correlation.
- Perform root cause analysis on recurring issues.
- Accountable for daily health check of EBS infrastructure.
- Accountable for successful operation of critical tasks for client’s business operations.
- Accountable for maintenance and resolution of internal and client-initiated Help Desk tickets.
- Closely Monitor and review all alert notifications.
- Documentation of maintenance tasks and operational processes.
- Timely escalation and follow-up of issues with Oracle Support.
- Proactive database growth analysis and performance issues.
- Analyze PSU/ CPU patch release and provide recommendation.
- Effective communication with client and the DBA team.
- Adhere to internal and client security policies.
- Accountable for all tasks of assigned LEVEL 2 and LEVEL 1 team members.
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL SKILL SET (NICE TO HAVE):
- Understanding of Multi-node Infrastructure, Load Balancer, Clustering and DMZ setup.
- Experience working with Oracle EBS instance upgrade from versions 11i/R12 to R12.2.
- Experience working with Engineered Systems (Exadata, ODA).
- Able to support 24/7 data center operation and ready to work in shifts.
- Ready to work during planned weekend support.
- Ready to work out-of-hours maintenance and on call support.
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred:
- Sound knowledge of EBS R12 and EBS R12.2 Administration, Configuration, Upgrade and maintenance.
- Ability to work with Cloning/Refresh of EBS Instance and Oracle Database using Rapid Clone and Other Cloning technologies.
- Experience with Patching of EBS Infrastructure including Database with hands-on ability to use utilities like OPatch, ADPATCH, ADOP etc.
- Thorough understanding of EBS Oracle Database administration and monitoring with RAC, Data Guard, ASM, and RMAN.
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!