Sr. Big Data Developer [Sen-INF-Gan-2019-01-17-23]Back To List
Number of Vacancy : 1
Applicant must have: 5+yrs Experience
- Spark & Cassandra
- Big Data Technologies
Desired Candidate profile
- Design and Developed metadata framework for big data ingestion and transformation using Spark or Kafka streaming.
- Building low latency big data-based applications to reduce (retrieval) time required for analytics and increase usability using Spark, Hadoop and Cassandra.
- Integration of Multiple data sources in a single uniform data store using Kafka, Hive.
- Data modelling, pre-processing, cleaning and storing in Hive/Hadoop/Cassandra data source.
- Execution and development of mathematical models using Python & Spark- MLlib.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience working with Apache Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Strong verbal and written communication and English language skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a senior big data developer, you will be participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients.
- Perform development to build the data extraction, movement and integration, leveraging state of the art tools and practices, including both streaming and batched data ingestion techniques.
- Assist in creation of data requirement and data model design as necessary and appropriate.
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Actively following organization policies and procedures.
- Responsibility for own continued professional development.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
- Support the aims and ethos of the organization as defined in the staff/HR handbook and organization prospectus.
- To manage one or more associate developer as well as software developer. To allocate task and review task plan, to review technical skill, quality of development, adherence to standards, cultural fit.
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!