Jr. System Admin [Jr.-INF-Gan-2019-05-09-37]Back To List
Number of Vacancy : 2
Applicant must have: 3-5 Years Experience
- windows Domain
- Backup Recovery
- Performance Tuning
- Upgradation Migration
- High Availability Solutions
- This position is responsible to manage and administer Linux and vmware with support of daily operations and helps to develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Oracle Database Environment of multinational clients.
- 3 to 5 Years as System Administrator.
- MCA, BE, MSc IT,BCA
ESSENTIAL SKILL SETS
- Must worked on larger environment and supported multiple server and comfortable to work on heterogeneous tasks.
- Well experienced Linux administration having complete knowledge on all area of server Installation, configuration, administration, monitoring, migration, performance tuning, backup/restore and recovery options, user and security administration.
Hands on working experience on VMWare,Storage,Docker.
- Experience in planning, administering and supporting production and non-production server and capacity planning, technical infrastructure design.
- Thorough understanding of Database’s logical and physical structure.
- Well experienced on linux upgrade patching, server security implementation, server hardening and able to troubleshoot adhoc problems on live system having large user base.
- Well worse with Backup and Recovery concept and practices, and well aware about recovery scenarios.
- Well experience in server tuning and administering .
- Have knowledge of OS Shell Scripting and interest in automation tasks.
- Experienced on heterogeneous operating system environment on Linux and UNIX and Windows server system having high end configuration and mission critical application deployed.
- Working on Cloud Environment will be an added advantage.
ADDITIONAL EXPECTATION WITH JOB RESPONSIBILITY
- Good and quality interpretation, written, communication and documentation skill.
- Able to support 24/7 in critical situation where availability is matter.
- Ready to work during planed weekend support.
- Ready to work out-of-hours maintenance and on call support.
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!