Jr. Core Oracle DBA [Cor-INF-Gan-2019-04-11-34]Back To List
Number of Vacancy : 1
Applicant must have: 3-5 Years Experience
- Oracle DBA
- Backup & Recovery
- Active Data guard and High Availability Solutions
- Performance tuning
- This position is responsible to manage and administer Oracle Database with support of daily operations and helps to develop strategies to improve availability and utilization of Oracle Database Environment of multinational clients.
- 3 to 5 Years as Oracle Database Administrator.
- MCA, BE, MSc IT
- OCP 12c/11g certification preferably.
ESSENTIAL SKILL SETS:
- Must worked on larger environment and supported multiple database and comfortable to work on heterogeneous tasks.
- Well experienced Oracle DBA having complete knowledge on all area of Oracle Database like Installation, configuration, administration, monitoring, migration, performance tuning, backup/restore and recovery options, user and security administration of Oracle Database Instance and worked on Oracle 19c/18g/12c/11g database version.
- Hands on working experience on MAA architecture like RAC, ASM, Active DataGuard, Flashback Technology.
- Knowledge of various latest features/technology of Oracle Database like Multitenant Architecture, in-Memory Options etc.
- Experience in planning, administering and supporting production and non-production databases and capacity planning, technical infrastructure design.
- Thorough understanding of Oracle Database’s logical and physical structure.
- Well experienced on database upgrade, database patching, database security implementation, database hardening and able to troubleshoot adhoc problems on live system having large user base.
- Well worse with Backup and Recovery concept and practices, RMAN utility and well aware about recovery scenarios.
- Well experience in Oracle Database tuning and administering like In-Memory, ADDM, AWR, Tuning and Diagnostic Pack, SQL Tuning. etc
- Well experience with Oracle Cloud Control 13c/12c EM monitoring tool.
- Have knowledge of OS Shell Scripting and interest in automation tasks.
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and SQL Programing is must.
- Experienced on heterogeneous operating system environment on Linux and UNIX and Windows server system having high end configuration and mission critical application deployed.
- Working on Cloud Environment will be an added advantage.
ADDITIONAL EXPECTATION WITH JOB RESPONSIBILITY:
- Good and quality interpretation, written, communication and documentation skill.
- Able to support 24/7 in critical situation where availability is matter.
- Ready to work during planed weekend support.
- Ready to work out-of-hours maintenance and on call support.
We want to hear from you. Apply Now!